Saturday, September 12, 2009

Turtles and Zombies

Turtle: The Incredible Journey was a beautiful documentary about a Loggerhead Turtle's trip through the Atlantic Ocean. I love turtles, I miss Pokey. This movie would look so hot on a big-screen with BluRay. Paul and I went on the mini-Zombie walk (the big one is next month Oct 21st). We walked along Queen W. to Yonge Dundas Square, where we got Tickets to Bitch Slap just for letting a Cineplex lady tweet a photo of us. I'm excited cause I really wanted to see it and now I will.

Aquafina was "giving" out vitamin enhanced water, but apparently it is against the law to do so in Ontario, so they take some change in exchange for a bottle. Meanwhile a guy with Diet Coke in glass bottles is free to hand out as much aspartame as the public can swallow, free.

No comments:

Post a Comment