Monday, September 21, 2009

End of the Fest, Last of the Playa Boogers

So my video of Jack White at tiff is the most popular video I've ever put up on YouTube. A bunch on online news sites linked to it, and in 3 days it's at 49000 views. It's funny because someone else put up a better quality version (closer and in HD) but I was fast and I was first, so I win.

I'm glad Tiff is done with, I had a great time, but it's hectic and crazy just after I return from Burning Man. I think the highlight of this year was meeting Diablo Cody and getting my Juno screenplay autographed. I hope to go to Japan after next years Burn, so I think I'm gonna miss the festival. The new Festival Center and Bell Lightbox will be so cool when they open.

My sinuses have aborted the last of the Playa dust, looking forward to Decompression in October (and getting my plan on for next years burn).

Weezer released the "Raditude" tracklisting, it is as follows:

Standard album:
1. (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To
2. I'm Your Daddy
3. The Girl Got Hot
4. Can't Stop Partying
5. Put Me Back Together
6. Trippin' Down The Freeway
7. Love Is the Answer
8. Let It All Hang Out
9. In The Mall
10. I Don't Want To Let You Go
(11. The Story Of My Life - iTunes bonus)
(12. Kids/Poker Face - iTunes pre-order bonus)

Deluxe also includes:
11. Get Me Some
12. Run Over By A Truck
13. The Prettiest Girl In the Whole Wide World
14. The Underdogs
(15. The Story Of My Life - iTunes bonus)
(16. Kids/Poker Face - iTunes pre-order bonus)

No comments:

Post a Comment