Monday, September 07, 2009

Back from Black Rock City


What an incredible time at Burning Man this year. I met so many great people, saw such beautiful things and had so much fun, it was even better than last year.

My ride to BRC was really cool. I was the 12th person to answer Frank's craigslist ad and I must have had the luck/karma built up to score the ride. His sister Nicole and her friend Jerry were tons of fun, and we made it to Reno in good time.

My Camp Midnight Poutine (7:30&Biology) was a smash hit, with hundreds of people lining up each night for the French Canadian delicacy of fries, cheese curds and gravy.

I really want to get into some stories, I have some great ones to tell, like getting busted by the Rangers in Bat Country (We should never have stopped there). I can't get into anything right now because it's my last day in San Francisco before I fly home to Toronto. I have to clean the Playa off my stuff and store it for next year.

This Thursday is the Toronto International Film Festival. What a way to decompress, eh? spending two weeks in dark, air-conditioned movie theatres. I will be seeing some great movies and blogging about each one, so please check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment