Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Back in the REAL WORLD

I had to wake up early and shave off my Playa beard (Canada Customs hates hairy men). I took my last Volcano blast and walked to the BART and went to SFO.

I slept on the flight, uneventful, except the Baileys I purchased from Air Canada Duty-Free. I'm going to become a coffee drinker.

It took forever once I got my luggage to exit the Terminal and then a long ass bus/subway/streetcar ride. I picked up McDonalds for dinner(Good Excuse: I haven't eaten all day, and no food in the fridge).

Ian came over, we went for a drive and caught up.

Tomorrow is Tiff, gotta go pick up my tickets. I need new glasses too, lost the last pair on the Playa.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you lost your glasses, but on the whole it sounds like you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete