Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Wheel

You know on Wheel of Fortune, when they have the last puzzle, and they give the contestant the letters RSTLNE, what if the answer was Goosebumps author R.L. Stine, that would be super easy, just buy an I.

I almost finished my bike today. I asked Bill for help putting it back together after painting it. We had trouble with the chain, then the Camp meeting started and I left it in Bills hands. Ray for some reason cannibalized Kubi's chain on his bike but didn't fix mine and now two bikes are fucked. Ray is a friend of Jas and I'm glad he's not coming with us to the Burn.

The meeting went well. We discussed the workings of the camp, It was cool. I'm really excited now.

Kubi said it feels far away even though it isnt, I understand completely, feels distant but in a week I will already be there.

I bought a six pack of Sapporo botttles for 5.99$ just to make my brother Paul jealous.

Deidra sent me a txt and I gave her a call, I miss my buddy.

1 comment: