Friday, August 08, 2008

Go see Pineapple Express

Pineapple Express is the funniest movie of the year and the greatest stoner action/comedy of all time.

Even if you don't smoke weed, go see this movie. You can pretend you are getting high off all the other people in the theatre who smell like pot. People who don't smoke always make comments when they pass by someone who is smoking pot like, "Smells like good shit/stuff". It's funny cause they think it makes them look cool, but really its the opposite.

I already saw Pineapple Express in Montreal but I am going to see it this weekend with the gang.

Last night was another even more productive night on the Burning Man front. I painted the base of the VSP black. I must have been asked 15 times why it was being painted black. I guess it goes back to my theatre training. When something is wood, paint it to not look like wood.

I was drinking Anchor Steam and Wild Turkey, I guess my eyes were bigger then my lungs cause the vaporizer threw me over and I puked in Matt's toilet. I crashed watching Daily Show.

I woke up tottaly needing some breakfast. I grabbed a egg & ham and swiss on a crossant at Sweet Chinito. I fucking love that place. Sweet Chinito has great breakfast croisants, and muffins and the best sandwiches anywhere, at an amazing price. The staff is so nice and friendly.

I walked along the Embarcadero to Pier 39. It was nice but it would be more fun with somone else. All my friends work, I wish Deidra was here. It would be cool to show her around the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment