Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Vibrating Stripper Pole nearing completion

I went with Matt, Kubi and Jas to fix up some bikes for Burning Man. Our camp, Shadyvil had everyone who went last years bike in storage. By the time we got there most had already been fixed and they didn't have any extras. So Matt and I's mission for this weekend is to find cruiser bikes for the Playa. We have El wire to totally deck them out, classy.

We went to Jas's place and checked out the crazy laser. It was insane to have such a high power laser going off in your living room. I tought I was in that fucking seizure box from Yellow Submarine. I can imagine it is even more crazy out in the desert with our minds totally twisted.

Then Matt and Bill and I got the Vibrating Stripper Pole functioning. It still needs another polish and still has to be painted and everything, but the theory has been proven.

We can make a Stripper Pole vibrate.

Like Ben Franklin in a fucking lightning storm, Matt Stone last night discovered the formula for resonating stripper poles and changed the world forever.

We are going to do some more work tonight.

In the Bout Frickin Time Dept.
Weezer has announced the dates for their upcoming tour, finally. The important one for me is Sep 30 Toronto, ON - Air Canada Center. Now when do they go on sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment