Monday, August 18, 2008

7 Days till the fire of a thousand Suns

I will be at Burning Man in one week.

The Vibrating Stripper Pole is complete and ready for the Playa.

Saturday we shopped and shopped, this venture becomes more and more expensive with every passing day. Targé, Home Despot, and a costume store in the Haight, follewed by another trip to REI(Which looks and operates just like Mountain Equipment Co-op back in Canada). I am getting a lot of help from my friends. Matt Stone has been amazing, he paid for my BM ticket, camp dues, he is letting me borrow equipment, helping me save money here and there. He is also a great source on what to expect when I get out there.

I got a brand new cruiser bike thanks to Matt and Jas, and spent all of Sunday fucking it up with paint. Today I'm gonna finish my bike and help Kubi with his.

No comments:

Post a Comment