Friday, November 03, 2017

trade and save

I wanted to go to a coffee shop and write but I got distracted by my brother in a chat message thread.
See my former roommate and still brother wanted me to pay him for the modem he ordered from our internet provider, even though he hadn't really paid for it. When I pointed out that I had made all the payments for the service and he legit owed me money, he was willing to call it a wash. It was a reminder of how petty he can be and how glad I am he's almost out of my life.

I went to EB Games to see about trading in some games I don't play anymore. I think I did pretty good, I pre-ordered Xenoblade 2 and paid for it outright (90$) as well as an 18$ credit which I will probably use on amiibo eventually.

I got rid of these games.


No comments:

Post a Comment