Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Julien, know your place

Just shy of a year of nothing. No blogging. I don't remember how. If my future clone wanted to know about this gap in his history I would summarize it for him thusly; I had two separate interviews for jobs at Cineplex movie theatres, and after not getting either position I spiralled into months of poverty and self-doubt until I got my shit together and asked for my job back at Sporting Life. On my first day back at my old job I booked a week off, as I was invited to San Francisco to hang out with some friends. After that I worked at Sporting Life for the summer, took 2 weeks to do tiff in September and then went back to the ol Sportin' Life warehouse.

Up until last week I lived with my brother. I has been a trying year. I'm glad I wasn't blogging about it at the time, but I think it's going to be a big part of my writing in the future.

I spoke to my dad on the phone this evening. He lives in Montreal and I keep promising to go out and visit. I used to go more often when I was unemployed with a credit card.

I have a lot of things to do, clean my apartment, find a roommate and then get onto important personal growth.

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment