Thursday, November 02, 2017

Granny get Well

I worked a half day so that I could go visit my Granny Mo. She is a great lady and always there for her family. Lately she isn't feeling well. She says she's had a cough since January, damn. We chatted about my work and stuff while she knitted a bear and Seinfeld episodes played marathon-style on mute. We would eventually succumb and turn the volume up on the tv, cause Grandma wanted to know what was happening in "The Contest".

I usually take a picture of my grandma and I together, but she was feeling so crappy I didn't ask. This is a picture of us from August when we had Ramen.
A selfie of me and Gmo from August
I'm off work tomorrow, the plan is to do some cleaning. I would also like to get out of the house and do some writing, maybe take some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment