Friday, November 17, 2017

A Great Success

I had a dinner party! I invited Marc and April over for dinner knowing it would force me to get my place neat & tidy enough to entertain.

We had Japanese Curry with vegetables, rice and pork katsu. It's only my second time making the katsu but they were perfect. I got the curry down to a science, although I've never had this brand before. I have a library of curries from Japan that I've been working my way through since last year.

  I picked up these 3 tarts at Future Bakery in St Lawrence Market. I cut them up and served them for dessert. They were so delicious.

Afterwards we hung out for a bit, then April went home and Marc and I broke into the Trailer Park Boys Whiskey I've been holding onto for a while. We somehow got to working on the 1950's mod to my Back to the Future Lego Delorean and watched all of part 3. By the time the movie finished it was 4 in the morning. It was a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment