Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Not blogging, a common theme

I have been stuck in some type of redirect loop unable to log into blogger from my place, which only means I have been able to flex my penchant for not blogging. (It's my computer that is stuck in the redirect loop, although I guess that is a good name for my personal state right now also)
Fitting I should find myself at the Second Cup where I was blogging from last year, this same time. back then it was because the internet at my place wasn't working. My new place has no internet problems, and it's right across the street from me now (i can see my bedroom window from here). Still it's better to get out of the house, away from the distractions(I can't get away with smoking bowls and listening to Howard Stern here). I should be over here every day, at least till I get a little focus.
Without the film festival to keep me busy I'm a little lost. It's what I'm good at and now I have nothing to do. I was so busy during the film festival I never had a chance to blog.

A look out the window from Second Cup, Tortilla Flats in BG
I started my postcard blog about a year ago, I have sent and received a lot of postcards since. I'm going to slow down on the postcrossing(sending random cards) and focus on friends and people I have already corresponded with. I want to have a post a day, and I should have enough cards to take me into December. That's what I came here to write but ended up doing this stream of consciousness type thing.
now Im feeling a might peckish and think I will run across the street for some leftover Thanksgiving turkey sitting in my fridge. If I'm trying to stay productive I can't eat sleepy-time turkey in the middle of the day.

I will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment