Tuesday, February 23, 2010

QuickTax puts bling in my pocket.

I did my taxes today and watched the Olympics. Canada's Ashleigh McIvor won Gold in women's snow cross (a sport I think we just invented). I should have gone to the gym, but the Tax Man stressed me out just enough to make a few excuses. At least it's out of the way now. I'm going to the gym tomorrow after breakfast. I bought breakfast supplies at Shoppers, so I'm good to go.

I used the online version of Quicktax, and since my taxes were so simple it was free (I'm so poor!). It was faster and easier to use than last year, so I'm happy with QuickTax, which will be called TurboTax next year in a bid to confuse future me. I have been preaching taking care of business and getting stressful crap out of the way, so I was glad to get it done quickly and painlessly.

I'm going to use my return to buy my Burning Man ticket for this year.

Watched the games. Olympic Hockey was cool, we won against ze Germans, Russia tommorow!

No comments:

Post a Comment