Monday, May 11, 2009

Summer Snow in Toronto & Bassquarter Kills, and again.

Scott Pilgrim Vs the World is shooting in the Bloor/Bathurst area(Sonic Boom, Pizza Pizza). Just when you think winter is over you walk onto a movie set.


A few days ago I caught Bassquarter the Cat looking mischievous. I thought she had cornered a mouse, and I moved some stuff so she could get to it. Turns out it was a rat!

Then when I left the house again today same situation, i moved the mop for kitty and she pounced on another rat! I barely had time to get my camera out.




Here are some non rat related videos

This is a great song

Mmm...Happiness Pie

3 comments:

  1. You almost had me there, Honey. Snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rat had it coming....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ew rat! So how come I feel bad for it?!

    ReplyDelete