Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Timmins

Mike rented a pimp ride and we drove to Timmins on Monday. We left Toronto around 2pm, got to North Bay around 5, met up with my brother Marc and his girlfriend Siobhan and my mom who was ironically on her way back to Toronto from Timmins. We picked up beers at the LCBO and the guy who served us used to be our neighbor in Timmins. We finally made it to the City with the Heart of Gold at midnight. We loafed around today, we went to the mall and I waxed nostalgic looking at my childhood home. I didn't see any family yet, that is the plan for tomorrow. My brotha from anotha motha John Cayen called me up, we're gonna have beers tomorow night, maybe some Chez-Nous.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/09/2008

    Man, I can't believe you never received that poutine!

    Please continue to entertain us will tales of your adventures!

    Your Friend,

    Colin

    ReplyDelete