Friday, April 11, 2008

Damn Ticketmaster

I woke up to get Radiohead presale tickets, the public onsale is tomorrow. The show is at the Molson Ampatheatre, which is an expensive ticket. I didn't get any tickets, Ticketmaster sucks fucking balls. I gave up after it only came up with GA lawn tickets(35$ which ends up being 50$ after "service charges") I wanted good seats which end up being 90$ with service charges. I would have to buy two tickets cause I don't want to go alone. I can't afford that, not without a job.

On that note I brought my resume to Friendly Stranger today, I hope I can get a job there, it is so cool.

I'm not gonna try for Radiohead tickets tomorrow, they are too expensive and I would rather spend that money to see Weezer or the Pumpkins somewhere this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment