Wednesday, October 03, 2012

This gets posted.

This gets posted finished or not. I have a bunch of posts on the back-burner that just sit there.

Nothing since mid-September, on any of my numerous blogs. Was nothing happening? No that's not it, I'm just lazy and depressed. I'm using the excuse of seasonal affective disorder (I feel S.A.D. about this time every year). I think the emotional high of Burning Man and tiff12 lasted a decent amount of time, but the buzz dies off so abruptly in October it's a bit of a shock to the system.

I get distracted easy enough. I would call today productive. I was off my ass today. Retuned some empties to the Beer Store (four bucks worth!).  
Did I mention I'm broke? All the more reason for me to be blogging, make a few cents off ads. At pennies a day I won't get a cheque for another few years.

I need to get a job. I think I found something I'm suited for at the lightbox, but I need to dust off the ol' resumé.

Tomorrow I promise to get my shit together and generate some actual content.

If I'm not posting, something is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment