Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ballon Boy Puked on TV twice

The plan was to go to my mom's house yesterday but the doctors office took longer than expected.
I got the doctor to write me a referral for a sleep test. I wake up a lot every night and have for years. I snore, or so I've been told. I don't sleep proper and it's possible modern science might have some answers.

I ran into a friend I haven't seen in forever, got coffee and browsed for some Hallowe'en costumes. Some people seem so positive and always moving forward, this is one of those people.

I woke up this morning thinking about how Felix Baumgartner is remenicent of a kick-ass version of that Balloon Boy, and realized it was 3 years ago yesterday that some asshole faked sending his kid up in a ballon to get some television airtime. The kid spilled the beans and then tossed his cookies. In one more year they can start to profit off the hoax, so we will see some shitty reality tv show.

I quit the gym, it felt like I was paying a lazy tax. My friend Aaron teaches yoga and I would rather pay for that once a week (still cheaper than the freaking gym). I might have said "I need to start going to the gym" more times on this blog than I've been.

I hate the comute to Missassauga but even more durring rush hour. Mom and I agreed to postpone our rendezvous till today.

Blogging? It reads more like Blah-ging. I'm gonna try something different tomorrow with this blog. Start a series of posts on specific subjects. more to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment