Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Non-update

I haven't been updating this blog as often as I would like. I have been keeping quite busy for an unemployed slacker. Posts about my trip to Montreal, a Julie Doiron show last week and a wicked Burning Man party this past weekend are all half finished. I feel creative but I'm not sure this blog is my outlet. I really want to start producing some short video blog-type things, but I need a new camera.

I have been devoting as much time as I can to the Tiff Bell Lightbox. I find it to be extremely rewarding, along with spending time with other like minded lovers of film, I am gaining tons of valuable experience as a Volunteer Captain. Sure it would be nice to get a paying job, but I am honestly as happy as could be.

I just read this article about Paul Haggis and his decision to leave Scientology in the New Yorker. It's long, but a very interesting read. I am looking forward to seeing him at the Lightbox tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment