Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Won a copy of The Art of Tim Burton, Autographed!

I have already said I love volunteering at the Tiff Bell Lightbox, I get to contribute to the festival's artistic vision while at the same time scoring free movie vouchers. Last week I entered a contest just for the tiff volunteers, and I won! It's an autographed copy of The Art Of Tim Burton. You may recall I met Tim Burton back in November at the Tiff Bell Lightbox, he was there to promote the opening of his awesome exhibit. I could never afford this book and had to settle for two much cheaper (still very cool) journals. I'm so lucky to have won this beautiful book. 

Click here for The Art of Tim Burton publishers website where you can order the book for yourself, or come buy one at the Tiff Bell Lightbox.


No comments:

Post a Comment