Friday, July 02, 2010

YYZ to SFO

Once again  I'm blogging from the Air Canada lounge, drinking a Crown Royal and Ginger Ale (Canada Dry, of course) waiting for my flight to San Francisco. You know for an unemployed guy I sure do get to do a lot of traveling. My reason this time is noble, I will be performing the ceremony for my best friend Mike and Vanessa's wedding. I am starting to feel the pressure. I have to write the entire thing and I'm not done yet. It will be ready, I'm just feeling the stress.

Today was very busy trying to get all my shit together before my flight.

I went to the gym this morning to try and suspend my membership for two weeks which I thought I could do, but can't. I wish I had called first to find out if it was possible cause I wasted some precious time.

On the way back from the gym I picked up a special gift for Koji, my good friend from Japan who will also be attending the wedding. Mike and V both met Koji in Japan at my insistence and had a great time with him in Tokyo. I'm so excited to see him and show him around my favourite place in the world, San Francisco.

I finished packing up my bags and went to the bank to get some American currency. The line up was a little long and the time spent got me panicked enough I took a cab to the airport instead of the TTC. I wish Toronto had a direct train from downtown to Pearson, IT'S 2010! Get with the new millennium. 

I really can't stress how excellent Air Canada's service is, and the lounge provides both comfort and class. I'm the luckiest unemployed guy in the world. Now I must close up my computer because I think the soup is coming out soon and I want to have a bowl before my flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment