Monday, July 26, 2010

Blue Jays and Stormalongs

I went to see the Blue Jays kick Baltimore's ass tonight al by myself. I was going to go with Paul, but at the last minute he decided not to come. I have never been to a game by myself before, but it was a lot of fun. It was 80's Night! I should have gotten my baseball fill at the Giants game last week, but it just wasn't the same. Ok Blue Jays lets play ball! The Jays hit some decent homers. It was 80's night and the jays were in retro uniforms(click here and buy me one!) The also had an arcade set up on the 100 level so i went down in the ninth(game was a lock by then). I played some free Pac Man and the Jays won 9-5.

I caught the second half of the Stormalongs jam session. They have introduced a few covers that will surely grab some attention at the next show. Ian and Paul were there and we watched the rock together.

1 comment:

  1. There will be more baseball next weekend! Looking forward to seeing you!

    ReplyDelete