Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Meeting Koji at SFO

I just called ahead to Sweet Chinito, they are working on my egg/ham/swiss croissant and I will go pick it up after typing this paragraph. They can get busy in the morning and can run out of croissants so it's always a good idea to call and save yourself the disappointment.

These keys i got from Matt are not for the front door so I was locked out and had to eat my croissant in the street like a hobo while people caught the bus in front of me. Eventually I was let in by the neighbour walking his dog.

Koji gets in at 1:30pm, I'm going to meet him at the airport and we will take BART back into the City. I can't wait to see my friend and show him around. It's going to be so much fun.

I still have to go to City Hall with Mike and get the license/paperwork completed for the wedding on Saturday. Oh, I also have to finalize what I'm going to say during the ceremony.

I have a Nexus One Google phone Kubi gave me to use while I'm here. It has a crack in the screen but it's hardly noticable, and it's an amazing phone to be certain. It's nice to have data cause I can tweet and upload photos to facebook. You don't have to sign up yo read my twitter either, just click here.

San just skyped me, he gets in on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment