Monday, February 16, 2009

back from mom's house

Wow, I can't wait to see this!

I read the script last night. It rocks!


It's Family Day, a made up holiday that only benefits provincial employees.

Last night I watched the Simpsons at my mom's house. She got a pizza for me and Paul and it was tasty. The Simpsons had a new intro for the first time in 20 years, and is now broadcast in High Definition. It looked great on mom's sweet TV. It was so detailed, the show looks so great. I hope they go a few years like this.

We watched Freddy VS Jason to cap off our marathon, so bad!

Came home on the go bus with Paul today. I spent almost a week at moms. I'm glad I can finally sleep in my own bed. Looking forward to getting my shit together tomorrow and seeing Ben Folds with Deidra.

No comments:

Post a Comment