Tuesday, September 02, 2008

So long California

I'm back from Burning Man and I had an amazing time! Black Rock City is indescribably incredible. I can't wait till next year and I hope you can make it too, we really missed you.

A week in the fucking desert would totally suck without water, great friends, delicious food, music, incredible art, tons of booze, beers, drugs and sexy women... BUT WE HAD ALL OF THAT AND MORE!

I am trying to write a post about my week but it will take a while considering my full plate over the next two weeks. I am flying back to Canada tomorrow, I have to stay the night in Montreal, thank God my Dad is there. Then the next morning I'm on a plane to Toronto, my home, just in time for the Toronto International Film Festival.

My Granny mo had a hard time getting the tickets. It is not an easy process. The forms look like a university exam. We will get to see a lot of great films because she did an excellent job.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/02/2008

    I can't wait to see you. I have missed you so much. I hope you got your cloak!

    ReplyDelete