Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Dream Setlist

The craziest thing about the Smashing Pumpkins shows I'm going to be seeing at Massey Hall is the setlist, two nights, two totally different shows. They will be playing all sorts of crazy songs, not just crowd pleasing singles. Who knows? Deep cuts. B-sides. Rarities. Maybe even some alternate versions of singles. I'm so fucking pumped. And with that comes my dream setlist. I have not split it into Black Sunshine or White Crosses, cause I cant even speculate as to how they will divide the nights.

Blue means they played it at the September shows so it is most likely back in the set. Red has not been played in forever.

The Areoplane Flies High
Transformer

Glynis
Bodies
Fuck You(an ode to no one)
Siva

Mayonaise
a
Blank Page
Dross
End is the Beginning is the End
Beginning is the End is the Beginning
Glass' Theme
Cash Car Star
Untitled
Speed Kills
Rhinoceros
Drown
I of the Mourning
There it Goes
BWBW(Jungle)
Where Boys Fear to Tread
Age of Innocence
Rose March
Set the Ray to Jerry
GLOW

No comments:

Post a Comment