Thursday, September 04, 2008

SFO-YUL, YUL-YYZ, Home soon, thank freaking Christ

I just got a super search going through security here at Trudeau. They didn't check my bag, just my person. No it wasn't a cavity search, he just gave me a rubdown(what, no happy ending!?!). I think he was checking to see if passangers were trying to take foreskins on board(sorry, it goes with me boss), Next time we get dinner and a movie.

My flight yesterday from SFO to Trudeau was excellent. First class out the ass. I wore My suit and felt good ab out it till I got to Montreal and I got super hot. It was kind of the same deal when I left Toronto a month ago. I started sweating like crazy, beads of moisture pouring down my forehead. I think my body is reacting to the suit, worried I might go to a job interview or something.

I took a shuttle from the airport to downtown and was 2 minutes from locking my luggage at the bus depot and going to see Montreal's greatest offering, La dance contact.

But my dad was waiting for me and I have seen so much free nudity at Burning Man it would be a shame to start paying for it now.

So I took the Metro to Dad's place, we had a few beers and watched the Daily Show. He went and grabbed me a poutine from AA(He thinks it has got some game against Chez Nous, it does not). He got a job. I'm proud of my Dad, but if I follow his example I still have a few years before I work again(just kidding, I need work bad, like Mr T.).

I am writing this from the Maple Leaf Lounge at Trudeau. Not many unemployed self proffessed slackers get a chance to enjoy the luxurios comfort that is first class air travel. Air Canada was great at every step of the road. I love the quallity of service from thier staff(even when I slum it in regular class). These lounges are like Club Pimp. Unforunatly it is to early for them to serve alcohol or I would be getting my flying legs on. I got access to the United Airlines Red Carpet Club in San Francisco yesterday but I only stayed for a juice(pricks were charging for booze, must have seen me coming).

I miss my bed, my wii, my Deidra(got you something!).

I can't wait to get home and my adventure isn't even over. It's film fest time in Toronto! Ian and I were txting last night, working out what we will be seeing. My first show is this evening, a stop motion Canadian film called Edison & Leo.

No comments:

Post a Comment