Monday, February 05, 2018

Perm Press

I went to the laundromat. As I watched my clothes tumble in the dryer and suddenly ten minutes had passed. I wasn't watching the clock, I was watching the clothes. I figured I should have the time to write if I have the time to watch my jeans dance with my t-shirts.

I returned empties to the Beer Store. I continue my boycott of the Beer Store, I won't buy stuff but I will take their money.

My new bed is so comfy. It's not conducive to writing. I need to get a desk for my "office" room.

I read an article in Rolling Stone, A Perfect Circle to release first new album in 14 years. I was working at Sam The Record Man the last time they put out a record. James Iha (of Smashing Pumpkins) is in the band and is also apparently in studio with said Pumpkins (Corgan, Chamberlain, Schroeder) but D'arcy is out. Billy Corgan needs a lady bass player.

No comments:

Post a Comment