Tuesday, February 06, 2018

pre flight induljence

my coffee at work.

It's an easy day at work when you know you don't have to be there tomorrow. I sailed through the day, even though we were without a manager. We all know what we are doing and work well together.
look mom I'm flying

I'm writing this from the Maple Leaf Lounge at Pearson. I'm flying to Seattle to hang out with my friend San and his boys.

I scored the lounge passes on Kijiji for 15$ each. Normally people would resell them for 25, but since they expire at the end of February people are anxious to unload them. This is unquestionably some of the best 15$ I have ever spent. I've already had a Guinness, nachos, some awesome thai curry chicken soup (i might get more) and a few Crown Royal and Cokes.

I have wanted to watch Yoga Hosers for years, and it's finally on Canadian Netflix! Now, for some reason it's showing up on my phone and not my tablet. It looks like watching it on the flight is a bust. I queued up Mallrats, a classic and one of my all time favourites instead.

I have a stopover in Vancouver. Gotta get my pre-flight buzz on.




No comments:

Post a Comment