Friday, November 16, 2012

Alone + Easy Target

Tomorrow I'm going to visit my friend Jagger in London, Ontario. His marriage has disolved, which is very sad.

I was in Timmins for my peppere's 80th birthday. I met Jagger's sister at the bar and after I went on about how I'm so into travelling and have all the time in the world, she suggested I should visit Jagger. She was right and I agreed.

Confession, I've never read this blog of mine. I have made the mistake of honesty, admitting to stuff here that is likely the reason I didn't get that job I applied for. In fact, since I linked my Google+ profile I'm wide in the open, easily searchable by name. Swearing and smoking pot.

I'm going to close this blog out at the end of the year, but until then I want to post every day. I've written this before, but I'm fucking serious this time. My sister is posting on her blog and she doesn't walk around wearing a Blogger hoodie, I do.

I just found an unpublished draft post  from 2010 titled "The Public/Private Blog", in which I mused: I have to start a new blog, separating my private shit from prospective employers/women. That's all I had written in the post, so I have been thinking about it for a while.

1 comment: