Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Adam "momo" Morello is alive and well (not dead I assure you)

Momo rocking
PaincoasterThe Stormalongs have announced that Adam Morello has decided not to continue as the bands rhythm guitarist. He is however still alive. The band's recent posts may have led fans to believe that Morello had joined the ethereal plane, posting a video called "A Tribute To Adam", and otherwise eulogizing their guitarist on facebook (Guys, Youtube, please! I can't embed facebook video).

Momo will be missed. His musical talent is matched only by his rugged good-looks. I have been fortunate enough to see my friends Colin, Matt, and Mo jam together in different incarnations for more than 10 years now. I consider myself lucky to have watched the captured lightning for so long.

The Stormalongs will continue as a three piece, but are actively searching for a guitarist to fill Momo's large shoes. This would be a perfect opportunity for ME to join the Stormalongs, but my inability to play guitar would prove rather embarrassing during the audition process.

No comments:

Post a Comment