Saturday, November 15, 2008

Spaceman to drink Pee.

I watched a shuttle launch on Cbc last night. It was live, it was night time. I guess they started doing them at night again. I'm from Timmins but I live in Toronto. If i was to go home for Christmas, it would be a 10 hour drive with snow falling the whole way. Shuttle Endeavor was built in the late 80's to replace Challenger. Now my point is this: I would not accept a car ride in winter in a 20 year old car, so why are these people flying into space in a rickety rocket 30 year old shuttle program. Nasa should get it's shit together and give us some new orbiters already. Once again, these guys are working on the International Space Station, but this time they are installing that machine Kevin Costner used in Waterworld so he could convert his piss into tasty water. Astronauts will be drinking thier own pee. And I no longer want to be a Spaceman.

No comments:

Post a Comment