Friday, February 29, 2008

Sylvia Gravel Theatre

I have been having trouble uploading to youtube, it sucks so very much. But finally I was able to upload this video from a VHS I captured with my elgato eyetv, a brilliant device I picked up at MacWorld.

The sound is fucked up, but that is youtubes fault, its not a problem with the original capture. I will try to re-upload it at some point.

This is from my VHS copy of the O'Gorman High School performance of "How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying" back in 1999. This video is of the dedication ceremony for the Sylvia Gravel Theatre, at the time the best "technical teaching theatre" in Ontario, thanks to the best drama teacher ever, JoAnne Donnelly. We performed "Coffee Break"(Thats me being shaken like a ragdoll, and singing at the end!)

I do plan on uploading the other segments on the tape, and maybe even a number from the show.



No comments:

Post a Comment