Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Getting Started

It's almost the end of February. This is the time of year I like to get started on my New Years resolutions. I wanted to blog more, get in shape, and clean my room.

I have wasted this blog, using it to post a few pictures back in 2006. I never took advantage of the blogging craze and now it's left me in the dust. I have been doing so many cool, blogworthy things and now I could only write about them in retrospect.

Why do I need to get in shape? Cause I'm starting to become a bit of a fat dude. I eat with no regard for portion size or calorie content, which worked fine for that spry youth I once was. I've gained some weight, and people tell me I look "healthy"(beefy). I don't want to get out of control. I need to eat right and exercise. I am reminded of the late Wesley Willis, who said "I'm sorry I got Fat, I will slim down". I once watched him drink homogenized milk by the liter, he never did slim down(rest in peace, Wes).

My room is something else all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment