Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Matt gets fireworks in the face

I downloaded imovie from the apple app store for $15. It's a pretty simple video editing program and it shouldn't be too hard to figure out. I have been putting videos up on Youtube since 2007. I am lucky enough to be around for some cool stuff, unfortunately I havent always had an hd camera and I'm not happy with the look of all of my content. It's high time I figured how to edit simple video, add some titles and general production quality to my videos. I think I should take a Final Cut course next year.

I'm going to take a lot of amazing video in Japan and I want to be able to to something with it.

This is a video I took of my friends lighting Canada Day fireworks in Christy Pitts. Matt had a close call trying to light one of the pyrotechnics. I added titles, an instant replay,and cut out the borring parts, then added music from Matt's band The Stormalongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment