Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I went to Timmins to see my Grandparents.

I took the night bus with Deidra, it was nice. I burned a j at the Tim Hortons stop and Dee slept most of the way. She was sick by the time we got to Timmins (which happens often when she travels). Her brother picked us up at the bus station.

Deidra's family is great. Her Mom and Dad are so nice, they let me stay in thier home, even though I don't date thier daughter anymore. When we were in High School, brother Lim and Dee were always fighting. But her brother has grown up to be a cool guy. We had fun hanging out with him.


I saw Ms Donnely, my favourite Drama teacher at the A&P. I had to say hello, but then felt like a loser when I didn't have anything impressive to tell her about myself. She was a great teacher who drove the Drama program at O'Gorman High, and she was the vissionary who cast me as Bud Frump in How To Succeed in Buisness Without Really Trying.

Deidra was sick ad so was I (Dogs and cats in every house, still hacking).

On Saturday night we went with Pat and Lindsey to thier friends house. It was a good time. Then we went to Corner Pockets to see Josh Mackay's band Bruce Boris. The show was being put on by my Hero, John Cayen. Brianna was there, who we hadn't seen in years, she lost wieght, like crazy. We went to her house for a party but didn't stay long (Dog and a Cat).

I refered to Craig Poirier as a Cultural Fuckabout (One who fucks with the Culture).

We got some Poutine after a night of drinking. I ran into Megan Peltier who I went to high school with.

The whole point of the trip was to see my Grandparents. I saw My Pepere Gerry and Frances, and Memere and Pepere Chabot. I love my grandparents, they are getting older. Pepere Gerry is doing better, but he is still dealing with Lung cancer. Pepere Chabot had some cancer removed from his nose and he also had a pacemaker/defribrelator put in. I hope they stay in good health, I hope to visit again soon, maybe Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment